Run your business your way
Becoming a GIBA AR allows you to run your own insurance broking business your way. You own your clients, so your hard work builds an asset for you and your family.
With GIBA, you get to focus on your clients, grow your business and create a better work life balance knowing all the compliance, accounting, IT services and other ongoing support services are provided and managed by us.
What we’re looking for?
We look for energetic people with a focus to grow their practice into a rewarding business.
We value ethical professionals that put their client’s needs first, uphold the industry codes and a compliance culture while conducting business.
A GIBA AR must be committed to maintaining a high professional standard with a desire to provide real value and service to their clients.
A GIBA Authorised Representative should be diploma-qualified (or greater) with preferably a minimum of five years’ broking experience across all general product lines or in a specialty product.
What we offer?
Whether you are starting out on your own or have an established business, GIBA helps every broker become the broker they would like to be.
We work with you to implement a Growth and Development Strategy to help your business grow. We assist in business planning and budgeting and provide ongoing support and mentoring by some of the most respected and seasoned insurance brokers in the country.
We work as a community of brokers, sharing our knowledge, experience and assisting each other to succeed.
We also offer our AR’s:
- Insurance cover including professional indemnity, management liability and crime
- Access to a wide range of insurers, underwriters and broking platforms
- Financial management including trust account and debtor control.
- Compliance and audit reviews and returns to statutory bodies
- Complaints and breach escalation.
- Access to ongoing ways of improving business strategy.
- Access to agreements and relationships with insurers including the leveraging of better wordings, commission levels as well as access to key underwriters.
- Access to exclusive products schemes and value-added services that benefit the AR and their customers.
- GIBA brand for you to use and leverage from
- Additional marketing support including development of marketing material.